If you do not stand for anything, you will fall for everything- Gordon A. Eadie
We at The Eternal Life Fellowship Church are founded based on the following beliefs.
- We believe in the HOLY TRINITY : God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST
- We believe that the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin and that Jesus Christ died a sacrificial death for the sake of humankind; He was the Lamb of God without blemish that was sacrificed for our imperfect lives.
THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and that it is through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit that one can understand God’s love and also find the power to live in obedience to God’s Word.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the Inspired Word of God and that by following the examples in the Bible in every aspect of our life, we need to glorify God through Jesus Christ.
SALVATION BY GRACE
- We believe that salvation (Eternal Life) is by the Grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ alone and not by our good works.
- We believe that a person needs to confess his Faith in Jesus Christ as Lord by being water baptized.
CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD
- We believe that every person, both young and old alike, is created in the image of God and are unique with a special purpose for his/her life. We believe that as children of God, each one has the right to an innocent childhood and to a decent living. As committed Christians, it is our endeavour to show the world outside, the love of Christ that lives inside us, through our efforts to ensure the dignity and safeguard the rights of those who cannot defend themselves.